14 May 2013

Chained Oak Movie back on!

OK, the news is finally out. My recently published piece "The Legend of the Chained Oak" is to be made into a movie, co produced by Dean "Midas" Maynard (the producer behind the originally planned chained oak movie) and myself.


Cast and Crew are in place and we are ready to roll. The film will be shot in various locations across the country but will include Oakamoor and Alton. We intend to utilise as much local talent as possible during the production of this movie, which both Dean and I see harbouring huge potential! We want all of our friends and family to help push this project far and wide across the web to bring attention to not only the beauty of the Staffordshire Moorlands, but to help tell one of Britain's best loved legends to atruly  international audience! With your help sharing trailers and updates we believe this to be possible.

We have a teaser trailer ready to release which I cannot wait to share with you all. I am very excited by this project and hope that it will help raise my profile and give me a more noticeable platform with which to promote my work.


I wish to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported me and taken time to read/like and comment on my work thus far. Without that constant feedback I would never of sent the piece to Dean in the first place, indeed it may well of languished on my hard drive, unread and forgotten.

Thank you

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Where was your piece published?

    ReplyDelete